The Rural Municipality of Fisher invites applications for the position of a Utility Operator.
The normal hours of work are four (4) hours per day, Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Duties and responsibilities are set out in the Job Description and Collective Agreement.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Applicant must be 18 years of age and hold a valid driver’s license;
- The hourly rate, callback pay and automobile allowance for this position is as set out in the Collective Agreement;
- Must be willing to obtain Water and Wastewater Certification;
- Three month probationary period will apply;
- Duties to commence immediately;
- Other duties as assigned.
The applicant must be prepared to obtain any legislated certification that is required for this position.
Applications must be received by: 11:00 a.m. November 6, 2018.
Please send resume with cover letter and three work-related references to:
Rural Municipality of Fisher
Box 280 Fisher Branch, Manitoba R0C 0Z0