Full-Time – Term Position
The Rural Municipality of Fisher invites written applications for the position of full-time Office Clerk for an unknown term.
The successful applicant will be required to provide a variety of administrative and financial clerical duties associated with municipal and utility services. A detailed job description is available upon request.
The successful candidate shall possess the following qualifications:
- Ability to communicate effectively with Council, employees and the public.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Experience in using common office software and computerized accounting programs. Knowledge of the Munisoft Accounting Software would be an asset.
- Attention to accuracy and detail is important.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Honesty, reliability, integrity, team player and ability to work well with others is a must.
Salary is set out in the CUPE Local 4348 Collective Agreement and is dependent upon qualifications and experience.
Written applications including resume, cover letter and three work related references to be submitted in confidence by 11:00 am November 6, 2018.
RM of Fisher “Office Clerk Position”
PO Box 280, Fisher Branch, MB R0C 0Z0
Fax: (204) 372-8470
The RM of Fisher thanks all applicants for their interest. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.