The Rural Municipality of Fisher is located 150 km north of Winnipeg with the Municipal Office located in the Town of Fisher Branch.
Under the general direction of the Reeve and Council, the CAO is responsible for the overall management of the operations of the municipality including; administration, supervision of staff, policies, plans and programs.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Graduate of the Manitoba Certificate Program for Municipal Administration
- Minimum of five years direct experience in municipal administration as a Municipal Administrator or a Senior Manager
- Computer experience and skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with the public and employees
- Ability to develop, interpret and administer agreements, statutes and by-laws
- Technical skills in municipal administration, financial management and municipal law
The Rural Municipality of Fisher provides a comprehensive benefits program. Salary shall commensurate with experience.
Applications should be marked “Personal and Confidential” on the outside and should contain a cover letter, full resume with three work-related references.
RM of Fisher
Fisher Branch, MB R0C 0Z0
Or email in confidence to: email@example.com