The Rural Municipality of Fisher invites applications for the position of a Utility Operator.
The normal hours of work are four (4) hours per day, Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Duties and responsibilities are set out in the Job Description and Collective Agreement.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Applicant must be 18 years of age and hold a valid driver’s license;
- The hourly rate, callback pay and automobile allowance for this position is as set out in the Collective Agreement;
- Must be willing to obtain Water and Wastewater Certification;
- Six month probationary period will apply;
- Duties to commence immediately;
- Other duties as assigned.
The applicant must be prepared to obtain any legislated certification that is required for this position.
Deadline: To be determined.
Please send resume with cover letter and three work-related references to:
Rural Municipality of Fisher
Box 280 Fisher Branch, Manitoba R0C 0Z0
The Rural Municipality of Fisher is located 150 km north of Winnipeg with the Municipal Office located in the Town of Fisher Branch.
Under the general direction of the Reeve and Council, the CAO is responsible for the overall management of the operations of the municipality including; administration, supervision of staff, policies, plans and programs.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Graduate of the Manitoba Certificate Program for Municipal Administration
- Minimum of five years direct experience in municipal administration as a Municipal Administrator or a Senior Manager
- Computer experience and skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with the public and employees
- Ability to develop, interpret and administer agreements, statutes and by-laws
- Technical skills in municipal administration, financial management and municipal law
The Rural Municipality of Fisher provides a comprehensive benefits program. Salary shall commensurate with experience.
Applications should be marked “Personal and Confidential” on the outside and should contain a cover letter, full resume with three work-related references.
RM of Fisher
Fisher Branch, MB R0C 0Z0
Or email in confidence to: email@example.com