Manitoba Agriculture is hosting workshops for farmer who are going into winter with low feed supplies. Join our provincial specialists as we discuss:
- Cow nutrition and feeding alternatives – ration balancing, planning for a successful winter feeding program and how to minimize costs for feeding your cattle at a time when feedstuffs are at a premium.
- When hay is not available, what are your options – different feeds and feed options.
- The math for different ways to feed beef cattle.
- Wednesday, October 30 Manitoba Beef and Forage Initiatives Farm, North of Brandon, North East Corner PTH # 10 and Hwy 353 1:30 PM
- Monday, November 4 Ashern Auction Mart, Auction Mart Road 7:00 PM
- Tuesday, November 5 Gladstone Community Centre, 79-5th Street West 7:00 PM
- Tuesday, November 12 Arborg Heritage Village Hall, PTH 68 East 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, November 13 Lundar Legion Hall, 50, 3rd Ave Lundar 7:00 PM
For more information
- Call the Manitoba Agriculture Roblin office at (204) 937-6460.
Coffee and snacks will be available. Advance registration is not required.