Household Hazardous Waste Disposal for RM of Fisher

Paint and Fluorescent Light Collection:

 Countryside Home Building Centre

Phone: (204) 372-8501


Summer hours: Monday –Friday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm

Saturday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm

Sunday Closed

Winter hours:  Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm

Saturday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm

Sunday Closed

LOCATION: Highway 17 South

Accepted Paint Products include:

  • Interior and exterior water-based and oil-based consumer paint
  • Deck and floor coating
  • Varnish and urethane (single-component)
  • Concrete and masonry paint
  • Drywall paint
  • Undercoats and primers
  • Stucco paint
  • Marine paint (unless registered under Pest Control Products Act)
  • Wood finishing oil
  • Melamine, metal and anti-rush paint, stain and shellac
  • Swimming pool paint (single-component)
  • Stain flocking paint
  • Textured paint
  • Block Filler
  • Wood, masonry, driveway sealer or water repellent (non-tar based or bitumen based)
  • Already empty paint containers
  • Consumer, industrial or automotive paint aerosols (maximum size is 660g or 24oz)


Accepted Fluorescent Light Products include:

  • Compact, linear, circular, “u” shaped in all sizes and lengths


Full Household Hazardous Waste Collection:



Phone: (204) 376-3431


WINTER HOURS IN EFFECT: November 1st – March 31st

Open daily from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

CLOSED Monday, Thursday and Statutory Holidays.

LOCATION : NE 8-22-3E – Road 128N between Road 13E & Road 14E

From corner of Hwy 7 & Hwy 68: 3 miles East on Hwy 68,

1 mile South on 13E, 1/2 mile East on 128N.
From corner of Hwy 8 & Hwy 68: 6 miles West on Hwy 68,

1 mile South on 13E, 1/2 mile East on 128N.

Hours of Operation:
Summer Hours:  April 1 to October 31
Open daily from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

Winter Hours:  November 1 to March 31
Open Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Closed Monday & Thursday.
*Closed for all Statutory Holidays

All Manitoba residents can dispose of household hazardous waste at no charge.

**Non-hazardous waste items from residents other than the RM of Bifrost-Riverton residents will have disposal fees.Please go to for listings of household hazardous waste accepted products and additional collection locations around Manitoba.