The burn ban has been lifted for the RM of Fisher. The back country travel ban has also been lifted for the RM of Fisher, travel permits are no longer required from the Conservation office in Hodgson.

Please contact your Ward Councillor if you require a burning permit.

For further inquiries, please call the RM office at (204) 372-6393.